Dining tables and dining chairs are used very frequently, and we need them every time we eat. In addition to choosing a stylish dining chairs and dining table, we also need to clean and maintain it, which is very important. The maintenance and maintenance of solid wood dining tables and marble dining tables is especially important!
Dining tables maintenance?
1,Use a thermal pad or napkin pad to protect the table from heat or oil.
2,Keep the table dry. Wipe with a soft, damp cloth after eating, and then wipe dry with a paper towel.
3, even if it looks like a smooth patch or a beautiful board desktop, you can not use a melon cloth or steel brush to avoid damage to the paint.
4, acid-resistant glass tabletop, you can use anti-fog spray to keep bright.
5, solid wood dining table, you can buy maintenance oil from the manufacturer, about once every six months to smear the table, you can achieve the function of protecting wood.
6, the glass table should be placed between the glass table mat and the table to prevent the glass from slipping.
Is the dining tables clean?
- Whether it is wood, skin or board, you should wipe it with a soft damp cloth after eating, and then wipe it off with a paper towel to keep the table dry at any time.
- If you encounter a dirty table, mix the neutral soapy water with warm water at a ratio of 1:20, wipe it with water, and wipe the table dry to restore the cleanliness of the table.
- As for the glass table top, due to the acid and alkali resistance, the use of detergents is less restrictive. If there is a vegetable juice in the gap between the table mat and the table, you need to remove it immediately.
Maintenance and cleaning of the marble dining table?
- Marble is easy to be stained. Use less water when cleaning. Regularly wipe with a cloth dampened with mild detergent, then wipe and dry with a clean soft cloth. The heavily worn marble furniture is difficult to handle, can be wiped with steel wool, and then polished with an electric sander to restore its luster.
- 2, or use a liquid scrubbing agent to carefully wipe, you can use lemon juice or vinegar to clean the stains, but the time for the lemon to stay on it is preferably no more than 2 minutes, if necessary, repeat the operation, then wash and dry. For minor abrasions, special marble cleaners and conditioners are available. For antique or expensive marble furniture, please consult a professional.
Maintenance and cleaning of solid wood dining tables?
1, solid wood dining table, its biggest advantage lies in the natural wood grain, and the natural color of change. Since natural wood is a constantly breathing organism, it is recommended that you place it in a temperature and humidity environment, and avoid placing beverages, chemicals or overheated objects on the surface to avoid damaging the natural color of the wooden surface.
2,If it is a beautiful board material, when there is more dirt, it is recommended to use a diluted neutral detergent with warm water to wipe it once, then wipe it with water. Remember to wipe off the residual water stain with a soft dry cloth. After completely wiping, use the maintenance wax to polish, even if you’re done, only pay attention to daily cleaning and maintenance, in order to make wood furniture last forever.
The matching of black furniture dining chairs and dining table is the one I like. How do you like to match your restaurant furniture? Discuss it together in the comments section.